Friday, June 25, 2010

going off grid some time today...

Today we finish packing. Tomorrow we load the trailer. Sunday we clean. Monday we drive. Tuesday we drive more. Wednesday we move in. Thursday Ryan starts his new job and I start unpacking. Friday is Athan's first appointment with our new Endocrinologist. Saturday we either rest or panic or cry or unpack. Sunday Ryan preaches his first sermon. Monday... I don't know.

I'd be really thankful if you chose to use that little paragraph as your prayer guide for the next 10 days or so... :) I'm sure I'll be sneaking away with Ryan's lap top in search of wifi at some point, so I'll try for a short update when I can.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for you all... Aunt Karen

Diane said...

Amberly...just a quick word of encouragement. This is a time of big change, uncertainty in some areas and a big mixture of emotions. Whatever you're feeling, just know it's right for the moment and that the sun WILL come out tomorrow!!! It's because of our Father God and HIS Son that you are getting ready to travel this new path!! The right thing might not always be easy.......but it's always right. Look forward to hearing from you and you guys will be in my prayers. My brother and sister-in-law live in Abilene and they love, love, love it!!!!

Unknown said...

praying for you friend. can't wait to hear more after life settles down a bit.

Tai Ann McClendon said...

Amberly,

Remember that we will be right around the corner. make sure you call us if you need anything. Plus, I can hook you up with some internet.....

We will be praying that the transition is as smooth as possible.

Tai

Unknown said...

Praying that the transition goes well for all of you! Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Wow - big week! We'll be praying for you guys. Josh just found some cute video footage of when you were here. Miss you guys...

-Candace M.