Tuesday, June 24, 2008

moved...

(insert sigh of relief)

Due to much help from many faithful friends, most of the house has new paint and we are moved in.

The kids are good. Morgan loves her purple room and the tree house (pics to follow as soon as I unpack the camera stuff...).

Athan has had a tough couple of days. Immunizations with Dr. Coburn yesterday. ECHO this morning, the unexpectedly complicated visit with audiology/ENT today. He went in for a hearing test, which they could not do because of fluid in his ears. Then audiologist called in an ENT doc, who suggested putting tubes in his ears. However, he does not have an extensive history of fluid in his ears, so we are waiting. It could clear up in a matter of weeks, and be fine. We'll get a second opinion before we go through with it.

Then tired boy came home and we tried to so physical therapy. It went fine, but then he hit a wall and just got MAD. I mean MAD. So we put him down for a nap, and he woke up happy Athan again. :)

I slipped out of the house for a few minutes to get online here at the coffee shop. I guess I'll head back home and help with bedtime stuff. We should have internet at the house again tomorrow afternoon, and I'll try to get some pics up of the new place.

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Just want you guys to know that Britt and I recently found your blog and are with you guys and praying for you every step of the way! Your kids are so precious!

Unknown said...

I wish I were there to help you all out. Ryan was such a help that day before we moved. Eric is in town so call him if you need anything. The boys and I won't be back until the 15th. Can't wait for pics. :)