Sunday, June 1, 2008

the still shots

Dad tried to help,

Mom tried to help,
even Morgan tried to help,
but he made it clear he needed NO help at all with his cupcake! :)
We got some cool gifts (including a singing card from Aunt Berniece and an unassembled bouncy toy from Uncle Josh and Uncle Jer, not pictured):
and even though it is the least original observation I could make (worse that I'll post it on a blog), I'll go ahead and say that his favorite toys so far are the envelope, tissue paper, and gift bags.Birthday boy is asleep, so I should crash myself. Night all.

2 comments:

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

So fun! So sweet! Absolutely precious!

Jordan Strebeck said...

He looks more like a Strebeck than any other Strebeck grandbaby... Well, I guess him and Easton are tied since Easton is a clone of Uncle C Money...

But I digress- my point is that he's a handsome lad and he's getting so big so fast!

And I love ya'll and miss you very much!