Monday, October 6, 2008

better

Morgan is feeling better. After a week of lethargy and lack of appetite, she is finally bouncing and singing and eating again. Laurie was here to see Morgan at the top of her game this morning during Athan's PT. Quite entertaining.

Athan is better, too. No more snot or cough. I may, however, have to renig on the "sleeping" post from last week, because this boy is suddenly up once or twice a night again. Sigh... poor kiddo. Maybe now that he feels better he can sleep better again.

Ryan is doing what seminary students do - read and write and read and read and read and write and go to class and read.

I am getting ready to go on my trip. "London, baby!" (Friends, anyone?). I leave Wednesday at noon for and 8-day trip to London. Yes, London, UK. Not London, KY. I'm excited and nervous and really excited! :) Posting on the blog may be a little thin, but I'm hoping Ryan will put an update or two up for me to check while I'm gone.

3 comments:

amy wright said...

London??!! How fun! I hope that you have a blast.

Langwell Family said...

How Exciting!!! I hope you have a great time!

Zach and Lisa said...

Didn't know you were planning a trip to London. Are you kid free for eight days or are they with you. And YES I get the LONDON BABY!!! Gotta love Joey!