Sunday, October 19, 2008

while I was gone

The kids were great, apparently. I heard nothing but good stories. Athan kept them all up some nights, and slept others. Morgan, as you'll see, was her usual entertaining self. MANY thanks to Papa, Naw-naw, and especially Nana for being here to help Ryan while I was gone.

This is the video they sent me while I was in London, and it's too good to keep to myself. (The first movement herein is both spontaneous and original, as far as we know. The second movement is a not-so-subtle tribute to Mike Nawrocki and Phil Vischer - our many thanks to them both for contributing).



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my that is SOO wonderful! She is just beyond words precious. My heart melts and I know that made Jesus smile!! Glad you had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Jedidiah loves this video! We are watching it over and over..

Miss you, Amberly. I'd love to talk sometime when you feel recovered from your trip.

Love,
Candace

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

I love, love, love this!

Encore, encore!

amy wright said...

Oh, so sweet.

Unknown said...

LOL! And I have seen this before. Still makes me smile!!

Alana said...

She is quite the performer...too CUTE! Thanks for sharing.