Tuesday, April 28, 2009

again

We need your prayers. We got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Fitful naps today. Ryan's still sick. I'm weak. We're exhausted. Athan just lost everything he'd eaten all afternoon, including meds. His sugar is low, but not too dangerous yet.

Morgan is healthy again, and spending the night with some friends. We're so grateful. She's had a long couple days having to play alone and be quiet because someone was getting crucial sleep.

We need to make good decisions tonight and be attentive to Athan's signs, even on little sleep. We need his tummy to settle, his meds to stay in, and his sugar to stay up.

I don't realize how much I idolize self-sufficiency until I have to ask for help again. But I don't know what else to do.

Thank you all, for sticking with us again and again.

6 comments:

amy wright said...

I am so sorry you guys. I'll pray for you all.

Anonymous said...

Love you all!!

Lord Jesus, send your healing power to the Strebeck family tonight!

Unknown said...

Praying for all of you...

Sarah said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Jamie said...

Praying for you...