Wednesday, April 29, 2009

better

Morgan, after a super-fun night with friends, is doing great.

I'm not sick. And less sleepy. After 2 years of not sleeping much, it takes longer to rebound from spells like this.

Ryan was still not feeling great when he left for class, but getting steadily better.

Athan is better, too. No more puking. As far as Athan goes, we really had the best kind of worst couple of days you can have: Of course it's rotten for him to be sick at all. But this time we were able to keep meds in him by mouth between bouts of getting sick, so we did not have to give his emergency IM dose of Cortef. We made it through another tummy bug without going to the ER, and this time we didn't even have to call the pediatric endocrinologist on-call in the middle of the night (or day, for that matter). Without having to have such a big shot of Cortef, then slowly get back to maintenence dose, I think recovery will go better for him. Less withdrawl, hopefully less constipation... Like I said, the best worst days...

3 comments:

Alana said...

I am so glad to hear that things are looking up around your house. I enjoyed the pictures that you have posted and Brittney took during her visit. I hope to see you guys this summer.

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear you all are doing better. Been worried about you and of course, my little buddy. You 2 are getting rather smart with this med stuff!! "Absolutely" :)

amy wright said...

Ah, so glad to hear that you are all on the mend.