Friday, March 12, 2010

meanwhile, at the circus...





I got a reasonable nap at the hospital, so I requested that Ryan take the first sleep shift at home. I went up to Morgan's school while the boys slept to see Morgan be a clown. Too cute! She ran around with the other clowns bopping people with balloons, and then squirting them with silly string and water.

Also, last Friday was clown day at school. The good pics are of her costume LAST Friday, and the fuzzier ones are from today, when silly mom forgot the real camera and had to use her phone to take pics. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just too cute! Glad Athan bear is home and resting well! Hope you have a more relaxing weekend!!!!

R.Raborn said...

"Clown Day" at school??? SICKENING JUST SICK

best love, rob.

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear Athan is feeling better. Morgan as a clown makes me smile.

Candace

Kelly Lawson said...

great pictures. Cute clown!

But I'm with Rob. There should NOT be clown day at school!

Jordan said...

That is ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE!!!!! Morgan makes a very cute clown!!!!

I on the other hand disagree with Rob, clown day is fine, as long as there is not an actual clown!!!

brother Brent said...

My niece kinda has some Ragedy Anne resemblance in that pic....she's a "costumer" if I've ever seen one. That is, she's just gonna wear costumes well - period.

brother Brent said...

"costumer" -- (not to be confused with consumer.)