Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bummer

I'd put it off for months, but I finally made the kids both an appointment to see a dentist.

Morgan's fine.

Athan has cavities. Several. Probably somewhat due to genetics. I also wonder if the "drool pool" that stays in his mouth because of his low tone has contributed. Whatever the reason, he has to have some fillings. It'll be done up at the hospital here in Abilene on January 7th. We'll have to arrange for all of his Endo stress dosing ahead of time.

Yucky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh. I've totally been putting off the whole dentist thing. Micah really needs to go because he isn't losing his baby teeth. He has 2 permanents coming in behind the babies. OK, you've inspired me. Renewed initiative. :)

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Shoot. That IS a bummer.