Sunday, January 13, 2008

movie, long night, and a meltdown

Athan didn't sleep much last night, but he is his usual smiley self again today. Morgan had a major meltdown (tears, sobbing, confusion, frustration) this afternoon at nap time, but she is sleeping soundly now. Apparently, Athan doesn't need any sleep and Morgan always needs more. :-)

Before all that drama, Aunt Loy and Uncle Joe came to keep the kids so Mom, Tim, Logan, and I could go to a movie. SO fun! I love going to the movies, and as you can guess, tis a rare treat these days. Thanks guys! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amberly,
Don't know if you remember me, but I just wanted you to know I have been blessed reading your blog this evening. Your heart and the depth of your faith and knowledge of God's character are overwhelming to me. I'm praying blessings over sweet baby Athan, that he would feel the nearness if the Lord. That even now at 7 months old, God would place in him a hunger for His word and his presence. That he would never be content with ordinary things, but he would always be pressing in to see and expect extraordinary things from the Lord. I'm praying for continued strength and rest for you and Ryan and a complete covering of grace and mercy for Morgan. Blessings upon blessings over your sweet family.

Love,

Kim Dietz (Jenkins) Chris Jenkins' sis

Unknown said...

What a happy guy... still thinking about you and praying for you.
Erin