Thursday, August 21, 2008

rough couple days

Not awful. Really. Just a little rocky. Athan has another fever. No other signs of anything wrong, and not a very high fever. I think it's just teething again, but if it goes up or lasts through the weekend, we'll go see Dr. Coburn.

With Athan not feeling well and (therefore) not really on a schedule, we are pretty home-bound. For Athan, good. For Morgan, not good. We went from weeks of constant change and people and activity to home with Mom and brother all the time. She's taking it kinda rough. I remember whining at my mom "I'm boooooorrrrrrreeed." Morgan's 3-year-old version today was, "Mom (insert dramatic huff), there isn't anything that is what I want to do."

Sooo... the transition home has been a bit turbulent, but I'm hopeful that Athan will feel better soon, and I'll be able to get the kids out more for Morgan's sake.

No comments: