Sunday, September 14, 2008

from yesterday...

This boy loves his bath time! Finally caught a picture of his shoulder tape:
Morgan and her dad camped out in the back yard Friday night. This is Morgan watching Dad deftly toast marshmallows:
The cook at work:
And Morgan enjoying the result!
Then they got to sleep in a tent all night long. So fun!
(Grammy - I haven't forgotten your request. I have to do video stuff on Ryan's computer, so when he's not typing a paper, I'll grab it and get some of the latest stuff up)

2 comments:

amy wright said...

Your kids are all smiles. I love the camp out...what fun! Those are some of the best memories...camping in the backyard.

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

This is great. Billy can't wait to take Eisley camping someday. I think the backyard is a great place to start. Wonderful!

Now you've got me craving S'mores!