Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sleep

I always manage to pout in my blog posts about things that are tough, then I forget to tell you when they get better. Oops.

Athan is sleeping. Alot. He has a consistent daily nap schedule, and sleeps through the night probably five nights a week or so. Once in a while Ryan has to get him a drink and rock him, but we are edging closer to sleeping from bedtime (9:45 or 10) to breakfast time (6 or 6:30).

And I'm edging closer to sanity because of regular sleep. Yeah!

Also - Ryan is 29 today. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man! I hope that Athan continues down this slumbering path. It sure does make for a better parent, eh?
Also, 29?? Seriously?? Maybe I knew that he was younger than me but I figured he was around 4 years older. What a mature guy! :) Happy Birthday, Ryan!!

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Yea! That's terrific news!

And Happy Birthday, Ryan.