Thursday, November 13, 2008

the budding artist, again

Morgan really likes to color, as I've described before. We started introducing the notion of staying inside the lines, which was NOT well-received at first:
Then one afternoon during Athan's physical therapy, Jordan Whorton sat at the table and colored with Morgan, showing her how to color different items on the page with different colors and stay inside the lines. Later, when I showed Morgan that page as an example, something clicked. Inside the lines became cool. These are the pics she colored (for Aunt Brittany and Auntie B) out of the Haloween book that Auntie B sent her in the mail:She's the next Renior, I just know it.

3 comments:

amy wright said...

It's so fun to watch all of the things "click" with my kids. It looks like when she got it, she really got it!! The pictures are beautiful, Morgan.

Kelly Efurd Lawson said...

Beautiful!!

Brittany Strebeck said...

awwww that makes me so happy!