Monday, November 10, 2008

i'm bored, are you?

My posts keep saying the same thing: We sleep, then we don't, then we don't some more, then we might a little, then we don't again... Whatever. I'll let you know if we make it through the night again. :)

For all our friends who don't live here, a little window into our lives:

I have been oh-so-fortunate to swap babysitting with a few families here in Wilmore the past couple of years. It means that Morgan gets to play with kids instead of squirming through the marathon UK days when Athan has several appointments, and that Ryan and I get to go out once in a while for a date! :) It also means that we have a constant flow of our friends here with us to play. Just this week - Micah (4) and Isaiah (3) were here this morning, Claire (almost 2) will be here Wed/Fri/Sat morning, we get to go to Mackenzie's (5) and Nathan's (1) house on Wednesday, Margot (2) will be here tonight, and Maddie (3) will be here on Thursday afternoon. It is so good for both my kids to learn to play with others, and I am so glad to get to be here and watch/help as they do. We have gotten to know these really great kids and families, too!

No comments: