Monday, August 24, 2009

ahhhh...

Our crazy summer is finally over. Whew. Ryan turned in his paper this morning, and we have a week of Vacation in Wilmore. :) It's nice to feel like the place you want to spend your free time is home.

Morgan loves school. Oh my. She's like a fish in water. Already the stories! I have video to post soon, too, of the post-Day-1 report.

I spoke too soon about Athan - he spent the morning asking every 10 minutes or so with a quivering chin and pouty lip: "Where Mogan?" 'Bout broke my heart!

Videos of school stuff and Athan skills soon!

1 comment:

Angela said...

one of the hardest things about letting M go to school is how much the others miss her! Today when we dropped her off, Nate nearly cried, pointing to M walking away and saying, "I MISS Kenzie!" Ahhh...so sad!
Glad Morgan loves it so much!