Saturday, August 29, 2009

seems to be doing fine

Athan didn't nap today, but that's no surprise given the triple dose of Cortef he's taken. Aside from that, pretty normal day. He's his usual Athan self. He was silly-chipper at dinner. I tried to post a video clip, but technology is being cranky. Maybe later. For now, I'm going to help Prince and Princess Silly out of the tub.

Also, Morgan started learning to swim today. And I started learning how to can tomatoes (the lid to the pressure canning pot only jumped at us once). :)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh you sweet sweet little family, you and Ryan are such an incredible team! I noticed on Saturday morning with Athan you didn't miss a beat with each other, he is in such good hands. I'm so glad he is doing better, gosh he is such a brave little pee wee and sooo sweet!!! Praying for you all!
love u
Trish

brother Brent said...

Glad to hear Bubba is back to himself some.... We love you guys, and are thinking of you. We'll be praying tomorrow -- doctors appointment to be good and such. Tell those kids we love them!

Unknown said...

Thanks friend. My heart hurt for you today when I read about the ordeal you all went through. Such scary moments. You are one strong lady, and God is so good. Love you.