Sunday, February 3, 2008

HOME! :)

We made it. Everyone is well. I was a little more than giddy to be in my own house again. I love my bed! :)

Athan is doing well. He is sleeping alright, but not great. I'm interested to see how he adjusts to being back home. He was sleeping so well before we left for New Mexico, but he was not on the oxygen then, either. I think that blasted tube wakes him up and keeps him from going back to sleep comfortably. Ugh. We're going to call the cardio office Monday to schedule his appointment. I'll post when we know. Also, our PT is scheduled for Friday. We're excited to see Laurie again, and I'll write an update on that, too.

Morgan is also doing well. She was so glad to be at Mom and Dad's house. She played alone for two hours when we got home, and then spent a very fun evening playing with Margot while we ate dinner at their house. She missed her friends.

So did Ryan and I. Adam, Dru, and J.D. met us at Bellacino's for lunch, which was a very sweet surprise! Then we got to see most of the rest of the crew last night at dinner. We're very much looking forward to sing Dr. Alan, Sarah, and Baby Lucy when they get back.

No comments: