Friday, January 2, 2009

rough night 13... or 31... or 311... i've lost count

Poor baby boy. He just doesn't sleep well. Constipation, this time, in addition to whatever else might be contributing to our sleepless nights. We're in the midst of a long process of trying to figure out which variables to adjust and which causes to investigate to help him sleep better. Right now, with travel and whatnot, that process is paused - it introduces too many new factors to really know.
Ryan seemed to be feeling better this morning. He's on his way to Dallas to go to the Cotton Bowl with his fam.
Morgan is eating a muffin and watching the Doodlebops. She's great.
I'm feeling a better. After Ibuprofen, Tylenol for Sinus Pain, Vitamin C, sinus massage, neti pot, a handstand, hot salsa, a short jog, steam showers, and a shot of spicy rum, my congestion has at least been chased to only the left side of my face. And it seems to be shrinking more today. :) Maybe this is almost over...

1 comment:

Meredith Brooks said...

Wow - a handstand? I'm impressed! I hope you, Ryan and Athan get to feeling better. Claritin D is really good for sinus infections - and I think it is available OTC.