Sunday, January 11, 2009

spoke a bit too soon, I guess

Not much sleep last night. Because of the way he acted when he was awake, I still think we've helped ourselves by moving the med. But we've also got to stay attentive to the other factors. Last night I think he was hungry...

Morgan has had a great day! Relaxed with Grammy and Pappy, had a good nap, and then got to go ride Taco (that would be a horse) this afternoon with Uncle Layne and Dad. I think Nana was there to take pictures, so I'll post some when I get a chance. Now she's playing with more of her adoring fans...

Ryan and I are still enjoying the constant help. It's a great break for us to let someone else feed, bathe, clothe, entertain, and sooth our kids some of the time. I think I'll be a better parent for taking a break while we're here! :)

No comments: