Friday, September 14, 2007

MUCH better

Athan is feeling much better, and I've gotten much more rest, too (Ryan took the tough shift last night and gave a bottle at 3 a.m. - what a guy! :). Athan's reflux is improving, and his temperature is steady. He still has a nagging cough, but he seems to be kicking that also.

We will go ahead and start Athan's PT today. Laurie will be here at 4:30, so we'll try to get an update posted to let you know how that goes.

Quick "cute kid" story: This morning, while I was feeding Athan, I was reading a book called "Fancy Nancy" to Morgan. It is a current favorite around here. As we were reading, I asked Morgan "Are you a fancy girl?"

She looked at me with the non-verbal equivalent of "how dare you speak such blasphemy!" Then she said, "No, I'm not fancy. I'm just Morgan." :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds to me like Morgan has learned a very profound lesson from her mommy.

Meredith Brooks said...

When I was little we were eating hamburgers, and I of course ate mine quickly and was looking for more when my mom said, "Would you like another hamburger patty?" I was like, "My name isn't Patty! But I sure want another hamburger."