Friday, September 21, 2007

PT again

Laurie came again today to do physical therapy with Athan. She seems really pleased with his progress. He is working harder with his neck muscles to hold his head steady. I think the exercises we have been doing are going to help him so much. He still prefers to keep his head to his right side - probably a preference he developed in NICU when his IV was on his left side. But she showed me more stretches today to help him work on that, too.

Laurie also brought her daughter Jordan with her today. Jordan is ten, and she's fabulous with Morgan. They went outside and Jordan chased Morgan around the back yard for us during Athan's therapy. SO fun! :) Morgan also got to go to the park again today with the Herons. It is so good for her to get out of the house, and to have people pay attention to her instead of just Athan.

I'm feeling better today. Thank you all so much for praying. I know there will be more days of grief and anger, and I'll ask you to pray me through those. Today, I've come up for air a bit.

I caught some good pics of Athan today. I'll try to get one up soon.

No comments: