Sunday, September 30, 2007

soon

I've been trying to upload some photos, but Blogger is being cranky this evening. I'll get those up as soon as I can.

Our weekend has gone well. Athan continues to do well, and Morgan has been great.

The big news (at least to me) is that I got to sleep for 7 straight hours last night. Wow! I went to sleep at 10 last night, Ryan fed Athan a bottle at 1, and then he slept until 5 this morning. I feel like a whole new person. I probably haven't slept for 7 hours in a row since... hmmm.... March, probably. Yeah for sleep! :) This can't happen very often, because we usually need to get him up for an extra feeding in there, just to keep his calories up. But it will be a great treat once in a while.

Ryan is off studying Greek tonight, and I'm gonna go put kiddos to bed. Hope you all had a good day of rest today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to hear the regeneration of your spirit in you words. I hope sleep is less of a stranger for you in the future. Be well. Tell Ryan hello.

Meredith Brooks said...

Hooray for sleep!