Friday, April 25, 2008

first bit of bad news.

One of Athan’s surgeons came by to talk to me earlier today. They looked more closely at the ECHO from this morning, and it shows a little bit of leakage of the mitral valve. It may yet correct itself, and it is not alot of leakage. Still, we were hoping for none at all. He will have to stay on a new medication for now for the mitral regurgitation.
I think Ryan and I are going to get some dinner, and after I feed Athan next, I will go out to Wilmore again (Ryan is being quite bullheaded about this point) to get one more night of rest before I can feed him whenever he wants.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You both are superhuman and easy to admire.

Anonymous said...

Amberly, be thankful you have Ryan and get all the rest you can while you can. I know you have been exhausted and sleep deprived for a year now.
Ryan you are an awesome man. I’m so thankful I’m related to men like you and not just my dad.
Praying for rest for both of you and continued healing for Athan.

Love,
Amy P.