Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pray for rest

First, for Athan. It is a little unusual that he has been awake and alert as much as he has been. They are searching out the right dosage of sedative and pain meds that would help him rest better.

Also, for Ryan. He is doing the night shift by himself tonight, and he's tired.

And for me. I'm home with Morgan tonight in hopes of getting much-needed rest to be able to stay up with Athan the next few days when he can breastfeed again.

Thanks. We'll keep posting when we can. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been lifting you up all day, and will continue to in the days to come! We are thankful that everything went smoothly! What a precious angel! Love you guys! Bobby & Christi

Jordan Strebeck said...

i love you guys... Amy Watley called to tell us that her and the rest of the Timothy Team had been praying for Athan all day, so I thought ya'll would like to know that....

Anyways, wish Brit and I could be there, and hopefully we'll make it out there sometime soon!

We love you guys so much... give the kiddos a kiss for Brit and I...

Anonymous said...

Randy & I have been praying all day and are glad that all is well for now - We will continue to pray for peace, stamina, and tenderness for Athan's pain! The pictures are precious on your blog. I think that he is a strong fighter and the Lord looks favorably on those strong fighters!!! :) I'm glad that your family is up there with you guys! Keep us posted!
Alison & Randy Brown, Clovis, NM

Unknown said...

You've been in my thoughts and prayers all day today. AND, thank you so much for the book and for the maintenance help. The book is EXACTLY Elijah- no wonder it reminded you of him. You are so thoughtful. I'll be praying for good rest for all of you tonight.
Love you all,
The Crisps