Sunday, August 12, 2007

better

The post-rant update is that I am doing much better. We are doing just fine with Athan's routine, and I'm thinking of some better ways to communicate with all the docs as we keep walking this out.

Athan and Morgan are LOVING it right now - Nana and Papa are here to see them! :) Ryan gets back this afternoon (having been at a wedding in Texas since Friday), and we're ready to have him here, too.

With all the extra help here, I have a little time to relax. Sorry for the short post, but I'm going to take a NAP! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We so enjoyed getting to hang out with Ryan this weekend. I'm sorry you and the kids weren't able to come. We missed getting to meet Athan. Come to think of it, we haven't met Morgan either. We should fix that soon.
Love and Prayers.
Chris, Abby & Jencee

Anonymous said...

Ryan, it was really good hearing your voice (600 times) on Friday. I hope you got to enjoy the wedding. Amber, we love you and think you are the best mom in the world. You guys are precious to us and we continue to lift you up.
Harveys

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, life with a newborn and an almost 3 year-old is not easy no matter what. Cap had to go to the ER (only becasue it was Sunday) He has an ear infection and a soar throat. Nothing major and it still wreaked our "schedule" this morning. Of course J went back to work today. Both kids woke up at the same time. I tied to get Cap situated first. He wouldn't let me take his temp, but I did manage to asertain he did have a fever; how high, I don't know. Then he threw a fit about taking his tylenol. I finally got him to take it and gave him some breakfast. Then I started nursing Ella who had been crying all this time for her breakfast. Cap promptly threw away his breakfast. Finally 2 hrs later all of us finnaly had something to eat. Life with 2 kids is not going to be boring!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

What an awesome young family you have. Great Grand Parents done to the two of you and then your two beautifyl children. What a wonderful family. Give Sid and Selena a hug for us in Clovis, Keep your chin up and lean on God.

we love you all, Greg Hartle Family