Friday, August 24, 2007

an odd feeling

For Athan's sake, I'm glad we don't see any doctors again for a while. He needs a break.

For Mama's sake... It's odd to have seen an MD so frequently, and now we're on our own for weeks. This will be our longest stretch without seeing a doc so far. It's exhausting, but at least reassuring to know that "experts" are seeing Athan so frequently. For the next few weeks, it's all on Ryan and me, and today that makes me a bit nervous. I suddenly want to call and schedule and appointment with Dr. Coburn in 2 weeks, just to make me feel better. I won't, but it's tempting.

Athan was pretty sore after his immunizations, and he had a slight fever last night. He seems better today. Some lingering soreness, but the fever is gone. I think I hear him "requesting" Mama right now. :)

No comments: