Friday, August 17, 2007

family, family, family!

What a week! We got to have a few great days with Nana and Papa, and now Grammy Tammy, Uncle Josh and Uncle Jer are here. We also got to meet Josh's friend Laura yesterday, and Morgan especially was sad to see her go!

The kids and I stayed home last night so everyone else could go to Cincinnati to a concert. My cousin Clay plays with Pat Green, and they performed there last night with Sugarland and Kenny Chesney. I think they had a good time, but I didn't ask many questions when they got back at midnight last night. :)

Athan is doing well this week. We're still trying to pack in the calories, and we have added the new heart med (captopril) 3 times a day. I am really hoping the heart surgery will get him off of all this cardio medication. UK is in the last stages of hiring a new surgeon, and we'll have more detail about the surgery when we meet with him.

He is just such a sweet boy! I wish you all could be here to see him grin at his sister when she says "hi bubba," and kisses him on the head.

No comments: