Friday, July 6, 2007

as per request

I keep updating on the kids, and I forget about Ryan and I.

Me - I'm doing well. We have had so much great help, I've only had one night of so-far-beyond-tired-I-can't-remember-being-asleep. My body is still doing well, and as a celebration of being able to move again, I played frisbee in the yard with Dru, Meredith, Ryan (and Morgan on his shoulders), Brian, and Emily. However, my triumphant return to mildly athletic endeavors was cut short by Dru's beautiful left-handed loft of the frisbee onto the roof of our 2-story building. We're hoping for the drought to break for 2 reasons now - maybe rain will bring Donut Man's frisbee back to us.

Ryan is scouting houses, and has done some quick and creative wood-work projects to help us fit 4 people into this place. Yesterday he built and mounted a special shelf for Athan's meds and a little stand for our printer. Today he'll finish a bookshelf and some more office organizing stuff.

Morgan charmed the staff of Tastebuds today at lunch with Aunt Loy and Mom. She had another restless night, so we're on a wierd schedule.

Athan is having a great day - maybe showing us he's almost ready to drop that middle-of-the-night feeding. horray! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fluffy. fluffy would be a good name. morgan would have love fluffy.