Monday, July 9, 2007

i love it when...

I love it when people come stay with us. It's not my favorite thing when they leave...

Ryan, Morgan, and Aunt Loy just pulled out of the driveway for the airport. It has been SO wonderful having her here! My house is clean, and I got hours and hours of sleep because she didn't. But more than that, I got to spend time with one of my dearest friends.

Athan has thrown up a couple more times this weekend. I'm watching my diet and trying to figure out if something I'm eating is throwing him off. His sugars have been steady in spite of some GI issues, which was a relief. Also, we have more follow-up appointments on Wednesday, so we'll let you all know what we learn from those.

Morgan is still going through a rocky patch with not resting well. She is doing better sleeping through the night, but getting her to stay in bed long enough to fall asleep has become quite a challenge. This whole summer was always going to be a tough time for her, but the added trauma and travel and such... we're asking a lot of a toddler. All things considered, I still think she's being quite a trooper. If she can just get through the upcoming Lubbock/Clovis trip, we'll be able to settle into a more long-term routine that lets her get the rest and have the security she's missing right now.

Love to you all! :)

No comments: