Friday, July 20, 2007

quiet day

Mee-maw left yesterday. Oh how glad I am that she came to see us! It's not a regular event to spend time with one of my heroes. She's an amazing woman, and I miss her already.

Athan and I are alone. It has been sweetly quiet here today - just getting to know my boy a little better every minute. I'm glad to have a little quiet time to watch and listen and learn Athan's language a bit more.

He is doing great! Growing, eating, playing. Getting stronger by the hour. He still takes his meds really well, and his sugars are consistently good.

We're ready to see Ryan and Morgan! They will leave New Mexico tomorrow afternoon, stay with some friends in Texas briefly, then travel here Sunday and Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...We have been out for two weeks and just had the chance to check up on the news. We love you guys oh so much and continue to pray for you!

Ann said...

Your guy is absolutely adorable. What a cutie! Just stumbled across your blog and I will keep your little man in my prayers. I know Jesus has touched your little baby and all he is going through will be to God's glory. I will pray and pray for him! For his blood and eyes and even those little feet that have been poked so much!

Ann in Ohio