Thursday, July 5, 2007

happy 4th (late)

Athan had a little rough patch yesterday - he threw up yesterday morning. Confession: It was probably my fault. I get so nervous about keeping him fed (because both times we went to the ER he wouldn't eat) that I think I over-fed him. He was miserably stuffed. Once he threw up, it was obvious he felt better because of it. Mom is relaxing a bit and feeding him when he's actually hungry. Sigh...

Morgan had a great day yesterday! She is resting better (going to be on time, staying there through the night). She went to a parade with Brian, Emily, and Aunt Loy. Ryan and I were so glad she cou She saw a big white dog named Gabriel, and horses and fire trucks (as per her report). Later we had homemade ice cream (thanks to Dad), pizza for dinner, and a late trip out with Dad, Adam, and Dru to see fireworks. Whew! :) I'll get pics up soon...



1 comment:

Meredith Brooks said...

No story about the wayward frisbee? If I have to talk about homeless people cussing me out you have to talk about Drus frisbee skills!