Saturday, June 30, 2007

sweet Saturday

Athan is having a good day today. We had a bit of a long night - I think he just had gas. His epiglottis (flap that protects his airway during swallowing) has a wrinkle in it, so he takes in quite a bit of air when he eats. Today meals have gone more smoothly, and I think he feels better because of it.

Morgan and I had a little mommy-daughter lunch at Solomon's Porch today. She is so funny! :) It was good to get some time out with her.

Again, both kids will be asleep soon, so I'd better do the same! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys -

Sorry, we have been missing in action - 2 babies a week apart and all the grammies and in-laws that go with it has caused time to slip away.

We are still praying for you all!!! Just wanted you to know you were still in our prayers.

Bryan and Mendi (Isaiah and Luke too).

Anonymous said...

Dear Amber and Ryan,
I rejoice in the phrase Athan is having a good day today! You have such a beautiful family and are such an inspiration of your leaning on the one true healer during this time. Your words through the thick times as well as the good times are beautiful, I am sure your bodies are weary and your hearts are heavy at times, a regular day in the life of a new born can bring that. The statement "you are in our prayers" is so often heard by you and I know still means the world. I want to say it too. "You are in our prayers"! Love to your family.
Teresa Teune